SBCGlobal email is one of the prominent email services which provides high-class safety and security features to their users. From sending large-size documents, images to attaching documents, and excessive storage space, SBCGlobal meets all the requirements of email users.
Although, despite delivering such benefits, many users face various technical glitches while working on their SBCGlobal email account, and one of the common issues is that SBCGlobal email not working on Android. If you also face this issue, this blog will be very important for you. This content will discuss the causes and the solutions you can execute to terminate the issue.
Possible Reasons Behind SBCGlobal Email Not Working on Android
Let’s take a brief look at the list of possible reasons why a user may encounter an SBCGlobal email not working issue on the android device;
- Poor internet connection.
- Outdated web browser.
- Incorrect browser settings.
- Wrong date and timings settings on your android device can also
- lead to the email not working issue.
- Incorrect login credentials of your SBCGlobal email account.
- Server issues with the SBCGlobal email account.
- Faulty add-on in a web browser or plug-ins/ extensions.
Solutions to Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working on Android
Let’s take a brief look at the solutions that you can easily follow step-by-step to terminate SBCGlobal email not working on the android device;
Solution 1. Verify the Login Credentials
The first solution we recommend to deal with SBCGlobal email not working on android devices is to check the login credentials double. A small typing mistake can even lead to the email not working issue.
Therefore, it’s highly suggested to double-check the login credentials before you submit it. Also, try avoiding typing in a hurry while typing login details.
Solution 2. Check the SBCGlobal Email Server
If there is any server issue with SBCGlobal email services, it might lead to SBCGlobal email not working on Android devices. To verify if there is a server issue, you can take help from online server-checking websites such as down detector.
If the server checking online tools shows you that the server is down, then there is no need to panic. You have to wait for a few hours till the issue gets eliminated automatically. On the other side, if the server is not down, it indicates that the issue is related to something else, and you have to carry out other solutions to resolve the issue.
Solution 3. Verify the SBCGlobal Email Server Settings
Another possible reason a user may encounter the SBCGlobal email not working on an Android device is the incorrect email server settings. If you have provided the wrong server settings, then it may disallow you to send or receive new emails and may even lead to the SBCGlobal email not working issue.
SMTP Server Settings >
- Username: SBCGlobal.net email account address
- Password (SMTP): SBCGlobal email account login password set by you
- Hostname (SMTP): smtp.mail.att.net
- SMTP server port number: 465
- TLS or SSL required: Yes
- Requirement of authentication: Yes
SBCGlobal Email POP Server Settings >
- POP server incoming email address: pop.att.yahoo.com
- Incoming server port number: 995
- Outgoing POP email server address: smtp.att.yahoo.com
- Outgoing server port number: 465
- SSL required: Yes
SBCGlobal Email IMAP Server Settings >
- IMAP incoming email address: imap.mail.att.net
- IMAP incoming port number: 993
- Outgoing email address of the IMAP server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Port Number (IMAP Outgoing): 465 or 587
- SSL connection required: Yes
If you find any discrepancy with the email server settings provided on your device, then rectify the changes immediately.
Solution 4. Check Internet Connection
A poor internet connection can eventually lead to various technical glitches, which can be the primary reason you may encounter SBCGlobal email not working on the android issue.
Therefore, whenever you face an email not working issue, double check the internet connection and ensure its speed is high enough to load email services.
Solution 5. Remove and Re-add SBCGlobal
The last but not the least solution you follow to resolve SBCGlobal email not working on Android is to remove and re-add the SBCGlobal email account on your android device.
If you added an email account with incorrect steps, accessing your email account could be a technical glitch. Hence, you can remove and re-add the SBCGlobal email account on your android device.
The correct steps that you can setup SBCGlobal email on Android are as follows;
- Launch the settings application on your android device, and navigate to the “Accounts” > Add Accounts” option.
- After that, you have to select the IMAP or POP3 option.
- Then, provide the login credentials of your email account, and select the “Manual Setup” option.
- Enter the server settings of your SBCGlobal email account, and then click on the “Next” option to complete the setup process.
Hopefully, the above guide will help you fix the SBCGlobal email not working on Android devices. If you have any doubts related to this post, or in case of things do not work out, then you can avail the help from the SBCGlobal email customer care team. Our technicians are available 24 /7 to diagnose the core cause and resolve the issue in a wink.
Write us your query through email at email@example.com.