In this modern and professional world where work can’t be done without emails, SBCGlobal’s email came up as a blessing. Emailing is said to be the most traditional and official way of communication. Outlook is also a very known email service. One more plus point of Outlook Account is you can configure other email accounts as well. The trouble of work-life begins when your emailing service stops.
People may encounter issues where SBCGlobal’s email does not work correctly with Outlook. There are various reasons why SBCGlobal’s email does not work with Outlook. Some problems are unsolved, or can’t be handled by our end, for that you can get help from SBCGlobal customer care number.
Some reasons can be :
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Login Issue
- Password Related Problems
- Forgot credentials Problems
- Hacking Issues
- Inappropriate browser settings
- Anti-Virus interruption
- SBCGlobal server is down
- Outdated browser
- Wrong email settings on Outlook
Let’s know the troubleshooting steps to fix “SBCGlobal email not working with MS Outlook” –
Verify the configuration settings :
To add your SBCGlobal email to Outlook, we have listed steps down below-
- Open Outlook>File Add Acount>Manual Setup or Additional Server Types>POP or IMAP.
- Now you have to add your credentials and choose the account type.
- If you have opted for IMAP Account type, then you need to enter imap.mail.att.net in the incoming mail server, and for outgoing, you have to enter smtp.mail.att.net
- For POP3 you need to enter inbound.att.net in the incoming mail server, and for the outgoing, you need to enter outbound.att.net
- Now you have to type your full email address and a security password. Don’t forget to check the option of remembering passwords and required logon using secure password authentication.
Re-add your profile :
- File>Account Settings>Manage Profile>Show Profiles>Remove. That is how you can remove your account.
- Now you have to enter your credentials and restart the SBCGlobal email in Outlook.
Running Outlook in safe mode :
- Press ‘Win + R’ for a while, a pop-up box will appear named windows run dialogue box.
- Type ‘Outlook/Safe Mode’ then press Enter.
Scan Anti-Virus :
Sometimes it’s just a temporary disability because of interference of anti-virus. You should always check and reactivate your anti-virus again if it’s needed.
Switch to Google’s DNS :
- Open ‘Network’ by clicking the ‘Network and Sharing’ center icon.
- ‘Change Adapter’>Properties>Internet Protocol Version 4/ (TCP/IPv4)>Properties>Use Following DNS server addresses>Enter ‘188.8.131.52’ in front of preferred and ‘184.108.40.206’ in front of alternate.
- Now click on OK, and you do not encounter issues with your SBCGlobal mail account in MS Outlook.
Above mentioned solutions will help you to solve the problem of SBCGlobal email not working in MS Outlook but if the problem still doesn’t get solved then you can directly contact the SBCGlobal support number.