Have you recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy A50? If yes, then you must be excited to use the various features of this amazing smartphone. Samsung A50 is packed with the most incredible features that Samsung has to offer. It arguably is one of the most advanced smartphone in the market right now. This smartphone consists of a beautiful display, dozens of features and a very long battery life. If you have purchased this device, you would also agree that this phone is simply the best. Apart from your personal use, this phone can provide you with the best possible experience. Even if you are a businessman, you can use this phone for running and taking care of your business.
The list of amazing features of A50 is unending. Apart from 3 back and 2 front cameras for capturing the pleasurable moments, it has a number of in-built features that add further to its functionality. Its 4000 mAh battery offers a tension-free mobile accessing throughout the day. “Email” app is one of the best features that you get in the Samsung Galaxy phone. If you are looking to configure the SBCGlobal email on your Samsung Galaxy A50, you can very easily do that using this email app. In this blog, we are going to discuss the various steps that can help in configuring the SBCGlobal email on Samsung Galaxy A50.
How to Configure SBCGlobal Email on your Samsung Galaxy A50
The following steps can help you in configuring the SBCGlobal email on your Samsung Galaxy A50;
- Firstly, click on Add Email option.
- Secondly, fill in the name of the email service provider and add the further details.
- You will be asked to choose the email account type; either IMAP or POP3.
- Furthermore, you need to enter the username and the password of the account that you want to log in to.
- Consequently, you need to click on the OK option to so that you agree to the terms and conditions of the Sign-up form.
- A number of categories will be displayed on the screen. You should choose the category that best identifies with you.
- After you have logged in, your account will take some time to sync with other devices.
- Furthermore, go to the “Contact, Inbox and drive” and choose the A50 from the list.
- Finally, tap on the arrow icon which is present just below the settings page so that you can go to the next screen.
Through the above-mentioned steps, you can easily configure the SBCGlobal email on your phone. Should you want to remove the account later on, you can do the same with the similar steps. Just instead of clicking on “Add an email”, you will need to click on the Remove option.
How to Switch on Email Notifications on Samsung A50?
In order to turn on the email notifications on Samsung A50, you need to follow the below-given steps;
- Firstly, go to the ‘Accounts’ section and then click on ‘Settings’ option.
- Thereafter, you need to open the ‘Particular account’ you want to check for notifications.
- After enabling the notifications, you should receive alerts for your account.
- In case you are not able to listen to the alert properly due to sound issues, then you need to change the tone which has a high pitch or node by accessing the ‘Sounds and alerts’ section.
- Now, your system should start working normally. You will now start receiving messages on the smartphone. You do not need to sign-in from the computer for getting the notifications for important new emails.
There are a number of settings available on the ‘Email’ which you can access from the phone settings itself. Should you need to change any settings, don’t forget to take the backup first as there could be chances of data loss during the transition of settings.
Related Page: SBCGlobal Email Not Working on iPhone
Above, we have listed the various steps following which the user can successfully setup the SBCGlobal email on Samsung Galaxy A50. However, there might be instances where you are unable to do that. In that case, you would need professional support. We provide support to all such queries and our team is fully capable of resolving such issues in moments. Once you get in touch with us, our team will analyse the problem and will quickly fix the problem. Feel free to contact us either through call or shoot us a mail at email@example.com.