SBCGlobal email is a name to be reckoned with in the internet industry. It is a popular emailing service used by millions across the world for sending and receiving emails. Creating an account on SBCGlobal email necessitates creating an email account with a registered email account and password. SBCGlobal email can be used for both personal and professional use. Sometimes, users have complained of the SBCGlobal email account not working. The complaints have echoed with a number of other users on different devices. One such issue arises with the iPhone. SBCGlobal email account down on iPhone is a major issue that causes discomfiture to a lot of users. This is a common occurrence, noticeable every now and then among those SBCGlobal email users who configure the SBCGlobal email account on their iPhone.
In this blog, we are going to talk about the various factors that may be responsible for the SBCGlobal email account problems 2022 on iPhone and then the solutions that can troubleshoot them.
You can easily configure your SBCGlobal email account to your iPhone if you never want to miss important emails from work, even if you are away from the office. However, it will be difficult for you to access your SBCGlobal email from the iPhone if there are network or server errors. But you don’t have to worry since you can call the SBCGlobal email help number and speak to a certified expert to fix the problem. You can also go through the steps mentioned in this blog to identify the cause of the not working error of SBCGlobal email not working and see if you can troubleshoot it.
Reasons why SBCGlobal.net Email Account Stopped Working on iPhone
Before we get down to the solutions of the issue, we might want to know the reasons behind the SBCGlobal.net email account not working on iPhone. Listed below are some such reasons;
- There could be an issue with the device’s iOS system.
- Your phone could be running on an older iOS version.
- Unstable or weak internet connection on the iPhone.
- A network outage could be causing the dysfunction of SBCGlobal email service.
- If you have installed third party apps on your iPhone, they could be blocking or interfering with the smooth functioning of the SBCGlobal email account.
- Not enough storage space on the device could cause the SBCGlobal emails to not work efficiently.
- Wrong or incorrect server settings configured on your iPhone could also cause the problem.
- Last but not the least, you may not have properly configured the email account on your device.
Keeping these above-mentioned factors in mind, we are going to give you the possible workarounds about these problems. Therefore, carefully read the below-given troubleshooting solutions that will help you with fixing this issue.
Troubleshooting Methods to Resolve “SBCGlobal Email account Not Working on iPhone” issue
Solution 1: Try restarting your phone
Restarting a device has been a tried and tested workaround for any problem. It has been found that after you restart your device, the problem sometimes automatically fixes itself. So, you must try this fix so that you are able to resolve the issue. To do that, you must follow the following steps;
- Firstly, press and hold the Power button along with the Volume down button.
- Secondly, release both of them as soon as you see the power slider appearing on your screen.
- Thereafter, to turn the power slider off, swipe that towards the right position.
- Now, wait a little to keep your phone in idle mode and start it by simply pressing on the power button.
- After your iPhone restarts, try using the SBCGlobal email account to ensure whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Solution 2: Update your phone’s iOS system
Updating your iPhone’s iOS system can also resolve the issue. If your iOS system is not functioning properly or it is obsolete, then how can any application or email service work on a device that is run by the same. If that is the case, make sure to repair it using the “iMyFone Fixppo” tool. This tool will update the iOS system and fix all the errors.
Solution 3: Ensure that your device has the proper network connection
Checking the network connection and connecting your device with a stable and proper internet connection should be on your priority list. Here are the steps that you need to perform for the same;
- At the outset, open the Settings on your iPhone.
- Secondly, tap on the Cellular option.
- Thereafter, go down to the Mail section.
- Verify if the slider is turned green or not.
- If not, just turn it to green.
- Now, even if your device is not connected to the WIFI, it will be connected to the cellular data.
Solution 4: Verify the server status of the SBCGlobal email service
Another workaround is checking whether the server of your SBCGlobal email service is down or not. In order to check the same, consider the websites such as Downdetector.in and Outage Report on your Safari browser. By logging on to one of these sites, you will be able to know the server status of the SBCGlobal email.
Solution 5: Uninstall third-party apps
Another major reason why you could be facing the issue is that your device may contain third-party applications like some media players and antivirus which may hinder the proper functioning of the account. Thus, you should remove these apps from your phone so that you are able to resolve the SBCGlobal email account problems on iPhone.
Solution 6: Clear space for SBCGlobal emails
There might be a case where your device may not have enough storage. Sometimes, due to the accumulation of cookies and cache, the space gets filled up. This can also cause the issue. After removing such unwanted and redundant apps, you can clear up the space on your device. This will also improve and enhance the performance of other apps. To free up the space, consider the following steps;
- Firstly, access the Settings on your device.
- Secondly, go to its general section.
- Thereafter, open up the device’s storage.
- Subsequently, you will get to see the list of apps available on your iPhone. These are arranged in terms of space they occupy.
- Furthermore, out of these apps, tap on the “Mail app” and “Offload app” to free up some storage on your phone.
- Lastly, do a quick reboot of your phone.
Solution 7: Verify the SBCGlobal server settings on iPhone
It is also possible that you have configured the SBCGlobal email account on your iPhone with wrongful SBCGlobal server settings. Considering this a reason behind the malfunction, make sure that you have correctly configured the SBCGlobal mail on your phone. For that, you have to match the POP 3 and IMAP and SMTP server settings that are required to rightly configure the mail on your device.
However, you must ensure that you are entering the right type of “Server Account”. If it is displaying POP 3, then you should replace it with the IMAP. IMAP, as compared to POP 3 is a newer and more advanced protocol version. It also makes it easy to sync the SBCGlobal emails on your device.
Solution 8: Remove and re-add the SBCGlobal email on iPhone
If none of the above-mentioned methods work, then you should try removing the SBCGlobal email and then adding it again. Consider the following steps to do the same;
- To remove the SBCGlobal email account, first access the iPhone’s settings.
- From the settings screen, go on to the “Passwords and Accounts” part.
- On the passwords and Accounts section, tap on the “SBCGlobal email account”.
- Lastly, click on the “Delete” option to remove the configured email account from the iPhone.
- After you remove the account, add the SBCGlobal email account to your iPhone again.
Related Page: How to Reset SBCGlobal Password
In a nutshell, we hope that the troubleshooting solutions we have discussed above will help you access the SBCGlobal email account on your device. If you follow the methods we have mentioned above, we hope you will be able to resolve the issue without encountering any further inconvenience. If you still seek any professional help or support, reach out to us. Our team is skilled at resolving such issues in moments. It consists of a bunch of emailing experts who are adept at what they do. Do call us or send us mail at email@example.com. We would be delighted to help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Slow Internet Speed is the most common reason behind your SBCGlobal account not working properly. So it is always recommended to check your Internet Speed before going for the troubleshoots.
Note: If the issue is happening because of the poor Internet connection, then contact your Network Service Provider for further help.
At times you might face an SBCGlobal email not working issue because of the presence of Cache and cookies in your browser. In such scenarios, it is advised to clear or delete the Cache and cookies from your browser.
You can even delete unwanted files in case your device doesn’t have enough space.
The steps to get your SBCGlobal Email on your iPhone, are mentioned below:
- Open the setting, then go to the “Mail, Contact & Calender” Option.
- After that, click on the Account option followed by “Add Account”.
- Then on the Next page, click on the “Other “ option, and a new account form will appear on your Screen.
- Add your Name, Email, and Password in the required boxes, and hit on the Next Button.
- Now, tap the “POP” option
- Then provide the hostname and other details that are asked.
- At last, Tap on Save, and now, you easily access your SBCGlobal Email on your iPhone.
If your SBCGlobal Email is not working on your iPhone, then refresh, restart, or reinstall the Mail app. Apart from that, make sure that no app is running in the background.
Important: Verify the provided login credential are correct.
At times we provide incorrect login ID or Password, which creates a hindrance for the SBCGlobal email to work on iPhone.
One major reason why your SBCGlobal email account is not working on your iPhone in 2022 is the incorrect email configuration. To troubleshoot this issue, look for the error; once you find it, then delete and reconfigure your SBCGlobal email Account. After this, your SBCGlobal Email will start working properly on your iPhone; if not, then in such scenarios, you can ask for technical help.
If your SBCGlobal.net is not working properly, then there can be various reasons behind that like:
- Poor Internet Connection
- SBCGlobal Server Error
- Incorrect Browser Settings
- Wrong Login Credential
- Presence of Cache and Cookies.