In this modern and professional world where work can't be done without emails, SBCGlobal's email...READ MORE
SBCGlobal.net is one of the most popular email service providers that helps its millions of users to send and receive emails, add attachments and perform most of their personal and professional communication. However, when using the SBCGlobal email, you may encounter multi-faceted issues. Sometimes, you may not be able to download attachments in ATT Attach Images and Files to Email. In such erroneous conditions, you need to dig deeper into the possible reasons behind the error and troubleshoot them for a smooth emailing experience. Our SBCGlobal email helpline can help you with the relevant solutions in the error resolution. Learn more about the issue by reading this post until the end.
About SBCGlobal.net Email
SBCGlobal.net is a free email service that is not incorporated with AT&T, which is a huge telecommunication organization in the world. SBC communications stand for the Southwestern Bell Corporation. Now SBCGlobal.net is offering its services to all AT&T users. The email service is now a part of att.net and can be accessed through Yahoo as well. It offers a convenient emailing service to worldwide users in their day-to-day communication. When using the email service, you may encounter issues that can hinder your communication. Here, an infuriating error is discussed when you may not be able to download the attachment in the SBCGlobal email.
Email Attachments Won’t Download Issue
SBCGlobal enables users to add, remove, and view attachments in AT&T emails. Sometimes, you may receive an email with one or more attachments that won’t download to your computer. There can be several possible reasons that can evoke this attachment issue in the program. Below are some common instances of attachment download problems in SBCGlobal email:
- Unable to download attachments from Yahoo mail.
- Can’t download attachments from my email.
- Why can’t I download attachments on my phone?
- can’t download email attachments on android.
If you are facing any of the above-listed issues, proceed further with this post to find the possible reasons and resolution of these issues.
Possible Reasons Behind Unable to Download the Attachment in SBCGlobal Email
Some of the most apparent reasons behind the attachment download issue in the SBCGlobal email are stated in the below-given issue:
- Erroneous or conflicting settings of your antivirus, antispyware or firewall software can cause trouble in downloading the attachments from SBCGlobal email.
- When your browser’s download or history cache becomes full, you may not be able to download a new attachment. They are often termed as the Temporary Internet Files that track the record of every website that you visit on your browser.
- An unknown file format is also one of the apparent reasons behind the error.
How to Resolve the Attachment Download Issue in SBCGlobal Email?
Before reaching out to our SBCGlobal email helpline, you may try the below-given solutions to eliminate the issue:
1: Configure Your Security Application Settings
Your security application settings can also prevent you from downloading an attachment from SBCGlobal email. To configure your browser security applications, follow the below-given steps:
- In the first place, open your firewall or security software and set it to allow information from your email provider.
- You may locate a button for your browser in most of the software. Right-click on it and select to remove pop-up blocking.
- With other programs, navigate to the bottom-right corner of the screen double-click on the button.
- Moving ahead, locate for pop-up settings, ad-blocking settings or email blocking settings.
- In the end, you need to allow pop-ups from the email provider using the settings.
2: Clear Your Browser’s Cache
Your cache history lets your browser access the items quickly when you revisit a site. However, when these temporary Internet files are full, you may not be able to download the attachment in SBCGlobal Email. To clear your browsing history and cache, perform the below-given steps with the utmost care and attention:
- From within your Internet browser, open Internet Tools >> Options.
- Next, click General >> Browsing History >> Delete and this series of actions will delete your browsing history once you click OK to confirm.
- In some browsers, the History is located underneath the Privacy tab.
- When in the History section of that page, hit Clear all current history.
- It will clear the cache of your browser.
3: Rectify Your Security Settings
If none of the solutions work, configure your security settings to resolve the issue. The below-given steps can help:
- Go to the Options tab and then locate the Security tab located underneath.
- Now check the option for blocking suspicious emails with attachments is checked.
- Uncheck the box to finish this procedure.
4: Try to Download Attachment
After following the above-listed solutions, try to download the attachment from your SBCGlobal email account. If you are still getting issues downloading the email attachment, connect with us using our SBCGlobal email helpline.