SBCGlobal Email is one such email service which is gaining huge attention of the people around the world. This is all due to its brilliant features like large email size, good attachment limit and other amazing features. However, it does not mean this email is far away from all kinds of errors as being the renowned email service, this email to confronts various errors. One can resolve these errors easily by taking help from the SBCGlobal customer care technicians who are having complete knowledge about the errors that occurred in this email.
What is SBCGlobal Email Desktop Notification?
This is one of the features of the SBCGlobal Email service where you will get an immediate alert about the incoming emails. You have the option to turn it on or off depending upon your requirement. Whether you are using webmail or browser for accessing this email, you need to make the required changes to turn on the desktop notification of SBCGlobal email.
Easy Steps to Turn on the SBCGlobal Email Notification on Desktop
The steps that you have to follow for turning on the desktop notification of your SBCGlobal Email are given below:
- Open the SBCGlobal webmail service on your system.
- Then login to your SBCGlobal Email by entering the username and password.
- Once you have logged in, click on the gear icon and then on the More Setting option.
- Now go to the Notification and then toggle on the Desktop Notification button.
- Now click on the Save Changes button to apply the changes.
- However, the browser setting for turning on the desktop notification is different from the steps mentioned above.
If at any point you find it difficult to follow the steps, then you can call the SBCGlobal support number. This number stays available 24*7 round the clock to help the experts in fixing the error at hand. The technicians will make sure that they solve your query instantly so that you can access your email without any difficulty. These professionals will help you in answering all your queries regarding this email.