Do you want to setup SBCGlobal email on Samsung S7 edge phone but don’t know how to do it? Setting up an SBCGlobal email account is quite a simple process, and it can be completed by performing simple steps. By setting up your email account on your mobile device, you can get easy and quick access to your SBCGlobal email account. In this write-up, we will enlist the complete procedure you can execute to configure the SBCGlobal email account on Samsung S7 edge. So, stay in touch with us till the end of this blog.
SBCGlobal Email Account Server Settings for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Let’s take a brief look at the server settings SBCGlobal email on Samsung S7 edge, which you have to provide to set up an email account;
IMAP (Incoming Mail) Server Settings:
- SBCGlobal email account type: IMAP
- Username: Your SBCGlobal email account address
- Password: Your SBCGlobal email account login credentials
- SBCGlobal IMAP server hostname: imap.mail.att.net
- IMAP server port number: 993
- TLS or SSL required: Yes
- Authentication required: Yes
SBCGlobal SMTP Server Settings:
- SBCGlobal email account type: SMTP
- Username: Email address of your SBCGlobal.net email account
- Password: SBCGlobal.net email account login password
- SBCGlobal.net SMTP server hostname: smtp.mail.att.net
- SMTP server port number: 465
- TLS/ SSL requirement: Yes
- Authentication needed: Yes
SBCGlobal Email POP3 Server Settings:
- Incoming email POP server address: pop.att.yahoo.com
- Incoming SBCGlobal.net port number: 995
- Outgoing email POP server address: smtp.att.yahoo.com
- Outgoing email port number: 465
- SSL connection requirement: Yes
That’s all with the email server settings you must use to set up the SBCGlobal email account on your device.
Precautions To Setup SBCGlobal.net Email Account on Samsung S7 Edge
Before you begin with the setup process of the SBCGlobal.net email account, let’s take a look at some of the important points or precautions that you must be followed;
- Ensure that your mobile device is connected with a strong internet or wi-fi connection.
- Double-check the login credentials before submitting it, as a small typing mistake can even lead to technical glitches in accessing your email account.
- Make sure to use the correct email server settings, while setting up the email account.
- Keep some free storage space for smooth login to your email account.
Steps to Setup SBCGlobal.net Email Account on Samsung S7 Edge
Let’s briefly discuss the steps that you can execute to configure SBCGlobal email on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge devices;
- First, you have to launch the settings application on your Samsung S7 edge mobile device.
- Then, scroll down in the settings application and tap on the “Accounts and Backup” option.
- After that, you have to click on the “Manage Accounts” option, and then a list of all added email accounts on your device will appear on your screen.
- Now, scroll down on the settings page, and select the “Add Account” option.
- As the email list appears on the screen, you must search for the SBCGlobal email. In case it is unavailable, you must select the “Other” option.
- After that, you have to enter the login credentials of your SBCGlobal.net email account.
- In a scenario, if your SBCGlobal email account does not configure automatically, then click on the “Manual” setup option.
- Now, you have to provide all the asked details and then end this process by clicking on the “Next” option.
Congrats! You have successfully added your SBCGlobal email account on the Samsung S7 edge mobile device by performing the steps mentioned above. You can easily access your email account through your mobile.
We hope, you find this content useful. This content covers the steps you can execute to set up an SBCGlobal email account. If you can’t set up email with SBCGlobal.net on Samsung S7 & Setup SBCGlobal On Samsung Galaxy A50, you can get in touch with our email experts through the chat box. You can also send your query to our team through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts work 24/7 to help you access your SBCGlobal email account smoothly and hassle-free.