As you are reading this blog, we assume you are using Google Pixel 2 android device as your primary mobile to stay connected in professional life and with your loved ones. As a free email service provider with a team of high-tech experts, we have received many queries from SBCGlobal email users facing issues setting up their email accounts on Google Pixel 2. That’s why we decided to create a solid piece of content covering how to setup SBCGlobal email on Google Pixel 2.
SBCGlobal.net Server Settings for Google Pixel 2
First thing foremost, before you begin adding an SBCGlobal email account on your device, it’s important to know the server settings so that you can use your email account easily without facing any technical glitches.
Given below are the correct SBCGlobal.net server settings that you have to use to configure SBCGlobal email on Google Pixel 2;
- Account type of email server: SMTP
- Username: Your SBCGlobal.net email address
- SMTP password: Login password of your SBCGlobal email account
- SMTP Hostname: smtp.mail.att.net
- SMTP port number: 465
- Requirement of TLS or SSL: Yes
- Authentication required: Yes
SBCGlobal.net POP Server Settings:
- Incoming email server address: pop.att.yahoo.com
- Incoming port number: 995
- Outgoing email server address: smtp.att.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port number: 465
- SSL connection required: Yes
SBCGlobal.net IMAP Server Settings:
- Incoming email server address: imap.mail.att.net
- Incoming port number: 993
- Outgoing email server address: smtp.mail.att.net
- Outgoing IMAP port number: 465 and/ or 587
- SSL secure connection required: Yes
Precautions Before Setting up SBCGlobal.net Email Account on Google Pixel 2?
After having a clear understanding of the settings SBCGlobal email on google Pixel 2, let’s take a look at some of the precautions or tips that you must take care of to set up SBCGlobal.net email account on a Google Pixel 2 android device;
- Make sure your Pixel device is connected with a strong internet connection.
- Double-check the device’s internal storage, and ensure it’s enough storage.
- The Airplane mode on your device will be turned off.
- Keep the login credentials and email settings detail handy, so you can easily log in to your email account without any issue.
How to Setup SBCGlobal.net Email Account on Google Pixel 2?
Finally, you can add your SBCGlobal.net email account on your Google Pixel 2 device. Given below are the steps that you can execute step-by-step to add an SBCGlobal.net email account on Google Pixel 2 device;
- Firstly, launch the settings application on your Google Pixel 2 device.
- Thereon, tap on the “Apps” option and select the “Mail” application from the list of available applications.
- Now, move to the “Accounts” section, and tap on the “Add a New Account” option.
- After that, you have to check whether or not the SBCGlobal email is listed among the pre-defined list. If you can’t find it, you have to select the “Other” option to add an SBCGlobal email account on your device.
- Moving ahead, provide the username and login password of your SBCGlobal.net email account in the insert fields.
- If your email account does not configure automatically at this stage, you have to select the “Manual” setup option.
- Thereon, keep providing all the asked details, and then click on the “Next” option.
You have successfully added your SBCGlobal.net email account on your Google Pixel 2 device by performing the steps mentioned above.
This blog has covered complete steps to set up SBCGlobal email on Google Pixel 2. You can easily perform the steps above-mentioned to set up your SBCGlobal email account. If you are still facing any issues in using your SBCGlobal email account & SBCGlobal email login problems, you can get in touch with our email experts via chat box. You can also send us your query through e-mail at email@example.com. Our professional email experts are available 24*7 at the help desk to attend to your query and deliver the best possible solution.