SBCGlobal Email is known for its various features, and some of these features include an easy-user interface, easily sync option, and more storage space. For accessing the SBCGlobal email, you first need to create a new account and then sign-in to your email from your computer or your smartphone. This email, like all other email’s needs protection from hackers and any other unauthorized users. And for this, you need to configure the 2-step verification feature. This feature will not allow anyone to login to your email directly by using your username and password as they will require a code too. This code or OTP will be sent to your registered phone number which you will need to enter in the space provided so that you can get access to your account. You can contact the SBCGlobal helpline number to speak with the experts to know more about this 2-step verification feature of this email service.
Advantage of 2-Step Verification Feature
You must be thinking about what are the features that you can enjoy by using this 2-step verification feature, then they are:
- Any unauthorized user cannot access your email.
- It will help in protecting your data from breaches or other threats.
- It also reduces the risk of financial loss as well as bad transactions.
- You can easily manage your SBCGlobal account and can quickly change administrative settings.
How to Setup 2-Step Verification?
You need to follow the below-mentioned steps if you want to set up a 2-step verification feature in your SBCGlobal email account:
- Open your favorite web browser and then go to the SBCGlobal login page.
- Sign in to your account by using the existing login details.
- Once you logged in successfully, then select the ‘Account info’ option from the main menu.
- Go to the Sign-in and security tab, and then you have to click to set up the 2-step verification.
- You have to turn it on by using the toggle button in front of this option by sliding it.
- Now, you will be given two options to enable this feature; the first is using your phone number.
- Add your phone number in the space provided if you have already added it, then no need to add the number again.
- Tap on the ‘Send SMS’ option.
- If you want to add the new number, then add it first and then click to send an SMS.
- You will receive the verification code on your number.
- You have to enter the same in the space given and verify by clicking on the ‘Verify code’ option.
- Next time, when you log in to your SBCGlobal email account, you will receive an SMS on your given mobile number with the verification code.
If you are finding it difficult to set up the 2-step verification, then you don’t have to worry, as you can reach out to experts via SBCGlobal support number. This number stays accessible at all hours, and SBCGlobal users can speak with the experts at any time irrespective of the time and location constraints.