SBCGlobal Email is known for its various features, and some of these features include an easy-user interface, easily sync option, and more storage space. For accessing the SBCGlobal email, you first need to create a new account and then sign-in to your email from your computer or your smartphone. This email, like all other email’s needs protection from hackers and any other unauthorized users. And for this, you need to configure the Setup 2 Step Verification in SBCGlobal feature. This feature will not allow anyone to login to your email directly by using your username and password as they will require a code too. This code or OTP will be sent to your registered phone number which you will need to enter in the space provided so that you can get access to your account. You can contact the SBCGlobal email helpline number to speak with the experts to know more about this 2-step verification feature of this email service.
Advantage of 2-Step Verification Feature in SBCGlobal Email
You must be thinking about what are the features that you can enjoy by using this 2-step verification feature, then they are:
- Any unauthorized user cannot access your email.
- It will help in protecting your data from breaches or other threats.
- It also reduces the risk of financial loss as well as bad transactions.
- You can easily manage your SBCGlobal account and can quickly change administrative settings.
How to Setup 2-Step Verification in SBCGlobal Email
You need to follow the below-mentioned steps if you want to set up a 2-step verification feature in your SBCGlobal email account:
- Open your favorite web browser and then go to the SBCGlobal login page.
- Sign in to your account by using the existing login details.
- Once you logged in successfully, then select the ‘Account info’ option from the main menu.
- Go to the Sign-in and security tab, and then you have to click to set up the 2-step verification.
- You have to turn it on by using the toggle button in front of this option by sliding it.
- Now, you will be given two options to enable this feature; the first is using your phone number.
- Add your phone number in the space provided if you have already added it, then no need to add the number again.
- Tap on the ‘Send SMS’ option.
- If you want to add the new number, then add it first and then click to send an SMS.
- You will receive the verification code on your number.
- You have to enter the same in the space given and verify by clicking on the ‘Verify code’ option.
- Next time, when you log in to your SBCGlobal email account, you will receive an SMS on your given mobile number with the verification code.
Related Article: How do I fix SBCGlobal not Receiving and Sending Emails
If you are finding it difficult to set up the 2-step verification, then you don’t have to worry, as you can reach out to experts via SBCGlobal.net Email. This number stays accessible at all hours, and SBCGlobal users can speak with the experts at any time irrespective of the time and location constraints.
How to Turn on 2-step Verification in SBCGlobal Email
A 2-step verification process in an email account helps avoid an unauthorized person’s unnecessary login and acts as an additional security feature in your email account.
If you want to enable the two-step verification in the SBCGlobal email account, here are the steps that you must execute.
- At initial, access your SBCGlobal email account.
- After that, select the “Account Info” option under the main menu list.
- Followed by the above steps in procedure, click on the “Sign-in and Security” tab and select the “Set up 2-step verification” option.
- Thereon, move the slider in the right direction to turn it on.
- To enable this feature, select the use current working phone number option.
- Put your registered phone number in the insert field and click on the “Send SMS” option.
- Now, you will receive a verification code through SMS on your phone number.
- After that, enter the code in the insert field and click on the “Verify Code” option.
- You have successfully set up 2-step verification in your SBCGlobal email account.
From now onwards, you have to provide the verification code for accessing the SBCGlobal email account.
Suppose your SBCGlobal Email has been deactivated, blocked, or suspended. It can be a difficult...READ MORE