As you check out this blog, it indicates you are looking online for a procedure you can execute step-by-step to setup SBCGlobal email on Mac device. Setting up an SBCGlobal email account on any device is easy and simple. Although, this simple procedure can turn out to be a headache if you don’t know how to do it. As an email service provider, we have received many queries about how to set up SBCGlobal email on Mac. That’s why we decided to come up with a proper piece of information. In this write-up, we will cover the complete steps about how you can set up SBCGlobal email on a Mac device.
How to Setup SBCGlobal Email on Mac Device?
Let’s take a brief look at the steps that you can perform to setup SBCGlobal email account on Mac;
- Firstly, launch the Mail application on your Mac device.
- Thereon, navigate to the “Mail” and click on the “Add Account” option, which is available at the top menu screen.
- After that, automatic configuration options will appear on your device. Here, you have to select the SBCGlobal email, and in case you can’t find it, then click on the “Other Mail Account” option.
- Now, you have to commence with the manual setup procedure.
- Moving ahead, you will be asked to provide the details, i.e., name, email address, and login password.
- After that, you have to provide the details of the below-mentioned setting;
- Username: Email address of your SBCGlobal email account
- Password: Login password of your email account
- Incoming Email Hostname: imap.mail.att.net
- Outgoing Email Hostname: smtp.mail.att.net
- Once you are done with providing the email settings, then click on the “Continue” option.
- At last, click on the “Done” option to end this process.
That’s all. By performing the steps mentioned above, you have successfully setup SBCGlobal email account on Mac device.
Steps to Setup SBCGlobal Email on iPhone
Given below are the steps that you can perform to setup SBCGlobal email on iPhone without any hassle;
- At first, open the settings application on your iPhone device.
- Thereon, tap on the “Mail” > “Account” > “Add Account” > “Other” option.
- Moving ahead, click on the “Add mail account” option.
- Followed by the above steps, you will be asked to provide the email account details, i.e., name, email address, and login password.
- After that, you must select the “IMAP” option and provide the incoming and outgoing email server settings.
- Next, you have to select the “Continue” > “Details” > “Trust” option.
- Now, tap on the “Save” option, and select the new account you created.
- Thereon, navigate to the SMTP server section, and provide the settings.
- Once you are done with providing SMTP server settings, then tap on the “Done” option.
You can now access your SBCGlobal email account from your iPhone device.
As shown above, we have covered the steps you can easily perform to set up an SBCGlobal email account on Mac and iPhone devices. If you are still unable to set up your email account or need any help related to your SBCGlobal email login account, then you can get in touch with our email experts. Our experts are available 24*7 at the help desk to assist you with the best possible solution.
Get in touch with our team via chat box, or write us your query through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.