In this modern and professional world where work can't be done without emails, SBCGlobal's email...READ MORE
It’s a well-known fact now that SBCGlobal email is converted into AT&T . After the merger, a lot of the users stopped using SBCGlobal email. However, there are many users even now who are using it. Thus in this blog, we have mentioned the ways you can Set up SBCGlobal email in Gmail, to utilize all the new and advanced features.
Wondering how to set up SBCGlobal email in Gmail and need instant help? Consult our professionals by placing a call our TFN and fix your issue in SBCGlobal email within the shortest time applicable.
Why to Forward the SBCGlobal Email to Gmail?
Let’s now look at a few reasons why you should Setup or sync your SBCGlobal Gmail to email
- The SBCGlobal email stops working while you are doing some important tasks.
- Users who are accessing SBCGlobal email on iPhone are receiving error messages very often.
- Moreover, to take advantage of all the latest features of Gmail.
Things to Keep in Mind while Setting SBCGlobal Email in Gmail
Before moving ahead with the setup process, let’s first discuss some common requirements you must need to fulfill to Add your SBCGlobal email in Gmail:
- Your device must have a stable internet speed.
- Make sure that the SBCGlobal server settings that you are providing are correct.
- Check if your Gmail has enough space for proper login
- Ensure to enter the appropriate email address and password before hitting the submit button.
How to Setup SBCGlobal Email in Gmail?
Finally, let’s now learn the steps you need to follow to Configure SBCGlobal email in Gmail:
Set up SBCGlobal Email in Gmail using the POP3 Setup Process
- In the beginning, open your Gmail app, or navigate to the mail.goofle.com.
- Now, enter your login credentials in the required box.
- Thereafter, select the Settings icon, followed by hitting the ‘Mail Settings’ or ‘See All Settings’ tab depending on your preferences.
- Moving forward, click on Accounts & Import.
- Now, Scroll over to the bottom of the page, and select the Check Email From Other Accounts or Check Mail Using POP3 option.
- Next, you have to tap on Add an Email Account option.
- Enter the full SBCGlobal email that you want to import.
- After that, on the next page, you have to type down your Username along with the password.
- Next, enter the POP3 account settings server details:
- Inbound Server: inbound.att.net
- Inbound Port Number: 995
- Turn-on SSL: Yes
- Outbound Server: outbound.att.net
- Outbound Port Number: 465
- Now, hit the Add account tab to get the option to send or receive email using Gmail.
Set up Steps of SBCGlobal Email in Gmail using IMAP Server Settings
- At the beginning of the process, you have to launch the Gmail website or app.
- Select the File tab available at the top of the screen.
- Next, you have to choose Account Settings New.
- Moving forward, hit the Server Settings to go with Manual server setup.
- Now, select the Internet Email Addresses option and enter the details in the User Information box.
- Select IMAP Settings and enter the given details:
- Incoming mail server – ‘imap.mail.att.net’
- Port Number: 993
- Now, choose the outgoing mail server, and enter the details:
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Port Number: 465 or 587
- Thereon, choose the ‘Test Account Settings’ to verify the connection and email server setting details.
- At last, hit the End button, followed by selecting the Finish tab.
What are the Steps to Transfer SBCGlobal Email to Gmail?
Below we have mentioned the steps that you must follow to transfer the SBCGlobal email to Gmail:
- Initially, you have to Download & run the SBCGlobal to Gmail converter.
- Thereafter select the IMAP server option.
- Now, write down the SBCGlobal Login credential, and check-mark the required email folder to migrate.
- Moving ahead, tap on Gmail, and enter your Gmail account login credential.
- Now, you can easily transfer the SBCGlobal email to Gmail.
We hope that the above-stated troubleshooting methods will guide you in Setup SBCGlobal email in Gmail and Configuring your SBCGlobal email settings. However, if you find any obstacle while doing it, you must consult with our professionals through live chat. Apart from that, you can also send an email to our professionals and acquire the best possible assistance.