Governed by ATT.net, SBCGlobal email is a great platform used by millions across the Globe for fulfilling their emailing needs. Replete with high-end features that add to its functionality, it can easily manage your spam and junk in the inbox. It is a common everyday experience that we all get hundreds of junk and spam emails on a daily basis and thus it becomes very important to keep a check on these unsolicited emails. Through this, you also get an option to report the spammers and block them, so that they are not able to send you mails again. If you want to understand how you can manage these spam and junk mails in the inbox, then you have come to the right place. In this blog, we are going to discuss all the possible ways using which you can successfully manage the spam and junk on your SBCGlobal email.
What are the Ways to Manage Junk Email Settings in SBCGlobal Email?
Through a number of ways, you can easily manage junk and spam emails in your SBCGlobal inbox. Let us list down some of these ways;
- Firstly, apply the filter option.
- Secondly, you can manage through carefully configuring Junk email settings.
- Reporting Spam to SBCGlobal.net email.
- Blocking email addresses is another way of managing junk and spam email.
Let us now discuss each of these methods in detail. How they can be applied and what are the steps that can help in the same.
Method 1: Applying the filters
This is a great method to manage the junk mail settings in SBCGlobal email. The following steps will help you in doing that;
- Firstly, initiate the settings by clicking on the Gear icon.
- Secondly, choose Filters and then click on Add new filters.
- Furthermore, you can successfully create new filters or edit the existing ones.
- Thereafter, click on the Save option.
- The other two options which can be chosen are as follows;
- Manage your filters using the up and down arrows.
- Also, select the trash icon in order to delete the filters.
Method 2: Configure junk mail settings in SBCGlobal email
Using this method, images for junk mails coming into the inbox can be displayed by users. The steps mentioned below will help you achieve this;
- Firstly, open up your browser and then log into the SBCGlobal email.
- Secondly, you need to click on the Gear icon and then select the Mail option.
- Thirdly, choose the General option and then Menu from the Spam protection option.
- There, you need to create Spam protection settings for the SBCGlobal email account.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the Save option in order to make the changes effective.
Method 3: Report Spam to SBCGlobal.net
Emails that are sending spam mails, you can definitely report them. In just a few steps, let us understand what are these;
- Firstly, access the AT&T official website and then log into it.
- Thereafter, move to the inbox and then open up the email from users who you would want to report.
- Furthermore, click on the drop-down menu located on the right corner.
- Lastly, choose the “Report Spam” option.
This particular method can help you report the email addresses which send you junk mails and affect your user experience. Multiple SBCGlobal phishing email accounts can be reported to control the junk or spam emails.
Method 4: Blocking email addresses on SBCGlobal.net account
There are a few steps using which the SBCGlobal.net account email address can be blocked very easily. They are as follows;
- Firstly, access the SBCGlobal account’s inbox.
- Secondly, click on the Advanced option and then choose the “Blocked addresses”.
- Further, fill in the email address which you want to block for sending you emails.
- Lastly, after entering the email address, you need to click on the Save option.
Related Post: How to Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working
All the methods listed above are fully tried and tested. They can be applied extremely easily and are very effective in resolving the problem. However, at times, you may feel that you are stuck in a situation and that none of the above methods work. In that case, you should seek professional support. Ours is a team of expert professionals who are adept at resolving such issues in moments. You can contact us through call, chat or email. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. We remain always at your service.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Ans. The process of setting up junk mail settings in SBCGlobal email is fairly easy and mainly involves three processes. Reporting for the individual messages is the first one. You can do this by clicking on the Spam drop-down menu after using reporting the scam option. Creating the junk email settings is the second process. Lastly, you block the email addresses which will automatically delete the future messages from the sender that you would want.
Ans. There are basically three golden processes of blocking spam on the Yahoo mail. The first one involves modifying the spam guard options. You can do this by enabling the spam guard folder to empty the spam folder by itself once every week. The second method involves blocking all the email addresses. Last but not the least, the final process is when you filter the spam mail.
Ans. A spam bomb attack could be the reason why you are suddenly getting a lot of spam emails. One particular kind of cyber attack which is done through sending a number of unsolicited emails is called email bombing. This is done to destabilize the communications so that the person who has hacked it can cover up the financial withdrawals from your account. The idea also is to force you to abandon the email address.
Suppose your SBCGlobal Email has been deactivated, blocked, or suspended. It can be a difficult...READ MORE