SBCGlobal Email is now among the top choice after other primary email services like Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook etc., especially for users who need to open an email account for formal communication. The SBCGlobal email provides all the basic mandatory which is sufficient for anyone who needs an email address for communication purposes only. Another feature that makes SBCGlobal mail a preferred choice is the accessibility of the mail on various platforms/devices like email clients, iPhones, and Android.
However, email users always need assistance when setting up any email account on any device. One such platform where the user encounters numerous while setting up SBCGlobal mail is mobile devices. Thus, keeping that in mind, we are going to provide the necessary information to help you set up SBCGlobal account on a mobile device (both Android and iPhone). Through this article, you will be able to know all the Steps for SBCGlobal.net email mobile login. Read the article to know more about SBCGlobal mail configuration settings.
Basic Information you Need to know Before you Setup SBCGlobal Mail on any Mobile Device
Before you proceed to configure your SBCGlobal account on Android/iPhone, you need to write down some basic information about your email, which will be required to fill in while setting up an account on a mobile device. All that basic information is listed below:
- SBCGlobal Mail Account Credentials
- Mail configuration settings for SBCGlobal email:
|Inbound Server: inbound.att.net
Inbound Port Number:995
SSL Encryption: Yes
Outbound Server: outbound.att.net
Outbound Server: 465
|Inbound Server: imap.mail.att.net
Inbound Port Number: 993
SSL Encryption: Yes
Outbound Server: smtp.mail.att.net
Outbound Server: 465/587
- You need to make sure that your Mobile app on which you are going to set up SBCGlobal mail should support Open Authorization (OAuth). If it doesn’t, then you need to create a secure mail key.
- Also, check that your mobile device has a stable internet connection.
SBCGlobal Email Login for Android
If you are using an Android-based mobile phone, you can add your email account through the mobile settings for which the steps are listed below:
- On your Mobile app, open settings and then navigate to the option “Account.” After that, select the option “Manage account.”
- Now the list of various accounts which are already setup on your device will be available. Scroll down and click on the option “Add Account.”
- Afterward, you need to select the account type mail you want to set up on your Android device. For SBCGlobal mail, two account type options are available, which include POP3 and IMAP.
- Provide the required details, which will also include the mail server configuration settings which are mentioned above.
- Once you have provided all the details, click on Next to complete the SBCGlobal Email Login process on your Android device.
SBCGlobal.net Email login for iPhone
Setting up SBCGlobal mail on iPhone is a current query asked majorly by the users. However, the procedure to set up SBCGlobal mail is very similar to that of Android; that differs only in a few steps. Following are the SBCGlobal.net Email Mobile Login on iPhone:
- On your iPhone, go to the settings. From there, navigate to the option “Mail” and then tap on “Accounts.”
- Under the Accounts section, you need to click on “Add Account.”
- From the list of mail service providers for account type, choose “other” and then select “Add Mail Account.”
- Fill out the required credentials, which include your Name, Email ID, and the description of the account you are going to setup on your iPhone.
- After that, you need to fill out the mail server settings in order to configure your email account on your iPhone. The mail server settings have been discussed above, which you can refer to set up your SBCGlobal account.
- Afterward, click on the “Advance” option in order to provide the following details:
- Once your details have been verified, click on Save to complete your SBCGlobal account setup on your iPhone.
SBCGlobal.net Mail Help
The SBCGlobal customer support services are available for users who cannot set up their email accounts or face any issues with their SBCGlobal mail. AT&T, the parent company that operates SBCGlobal email services, offers assistance through various means, some of which are listed below:
- Community Forum: For any kind of problem you are facing with your SBCGlobal account, you can put it on the community forum, on which the official at AT&T will revert to you with the required solution.
- SBCGlobal Email: You can also submit your query to AT&T customer support through mail, to which they will reply within the given time possible.
- Live Chat: Users can also opt for the live chat option in which users can give in their details along with their SBCGlobal mail ID. Either the officials will revert to you instantly, or they will reply to your mail along with the required solution for your query.
Reach Out to our SBCGlobal.net Helpline
If you want, you can refer to our SBCGlobal mail helpline number, on which the technical experts are available 24/7 to provide you assistance with any kind of issue you are having with SBCGlobal mail. You can also contact us through a live chat facility on which our official will connect with you instantly.
On an Ending Note
From the above discussion, we hope that now you can easily set up your SBCGlobal account on any mobile phone, whether Android or iPhone. In case you have any query regarding the SBCGlobal Email login, refer to the number given below or just click on the live chat option or connect with us instantly to get your issue resolved.