SBCGlobal is a leading email service providing company that helps you in communicating with clients and customers all over the world. It is one of the most well-structured telecommunication company, which provides excellent email support services to the users. Despite unmatchable features and growing popularity, there is a time when the user might not be able to connect to the server, and the most common reason behind the same is that SBCGlobal is part of AT&T and Yahoo both. And as the Yahoo was about to leave the pop platform, thus users do face errors like these. In order to overcome this error, users can either follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps. Or in case of quick and reasonable assistance, you can even get on a call with the experts at the SBCGlobal technical support number.
- Try restarting your computer system or your phone through which you are accessing your SBCGlobal Email Account.
- Now, verify all the setting options for the server port.
- Then, make sure that the SSL box is checkup up or else you might receive an error regarding the SSL connection.
- Then check the server and internet setting which you can even update.
- In case you are using the POP server, then type down pop.att.yahoo.com (port 465).
- An in case of the SMTP server, type down smtp.att.yahoo.com (port 993).
The above-mentioned solutions might help you in solving the server issue and helps you in accessing your SBCGlobal Email Account. But in case you get stuck anywhere in the middle, you can anytime get in touch with the expert professional at the SBCGlobal customer support number and ask for quick and reasonable assistance. They are trained and well-qualified to give you the solutions to the query you are having while accessing the SBCGlobal account.