In today’s time, email plays an important role in our life. Whether it’s for professional communication or personal, we all are dependent on your email account. Through our android smartphones, it becomes super easy for us to access our email accounts and composing new emails.
If you are using the SBCGlobal email services, then you can enjoy using your SBCGlobal email services on HTC smartphones with a few simple and easy steps. Well, if you also want to learn about SBCGlobal email settings on your HTC phones, then this guide will be very helpful for you. In this write-up, we are going to cover the complete procedure of how to configure SBCGlobal email on HTC smartphone.
How to Setup SBCGlobal Email Account on Droid Phone?
Let’s take a look at the steps that you can carry out step-by-step to setup your SBCGlobal email account on Droid devices;
- Firstly, launch the settings application on your mobile device.
- Thereon, tap on the “Applications” option.
- Now, a list of all the downloaded applications on your device will be open on your screen.
- Here, you have to search there for the “Email” application.
- Moving ahead, you must provide your SBCGlobal email account address and @sbc.net in the relevant field box.
- Thereon, you must click on the “Next” option and then select the “SBC Mail” account from the available email service providers list.
- Following the above steps, you must provide the SBCGlobal email account address and login password in the insert fields.
- Now, type “sbcglobal.net” in the server address box and hit the “Next” option.
- At last, you have to tap on the “Finish” option to complete the setup process.
In the Droid phone, users can only run one email account at a time. In case you have already linked an email account with your Droid phone, then you have to delete that account and then configure the SBCGlobal email account on your device.
You can remove the current email account from your device by moving toward the settings application and choosing the “Remove” account option from the main menu.
How to Setup SBCGlobal Email Account on HTC Phones?
Let’s take a look at the steps that you can follow to set up SBCGlobal email on your HTC smartphone;
- The first step is to click on the grid icon, which is available just below the bottom of the email login screen.
- Thereon, you must click the “Email” option and then provide the SBCGlobal email account login credentials (username, email address, and password) in the insert field.
- Moving ahead, you have to select the POP3 server and then provide the related information.
- Once you are done with the above steps, then you have to provide the following details for the incoming server;
- Username: Your SBCGlobal email account address
- Password: Login password of your email account.
- POP3 server: pop3.sbcglobal.net
- Port number: 995
- Security Type: SSL
- After providing the settings details, click on the “Next” option to save the details.
- Thereon, provide the SMTP details for the outgoing server, which are as follows;
- SMTP server address: smtp.sbcglobal.com
- Port number: 465
- Now, you have to twice click on the “Next” option.
That’s the end of this blog. As shown above, we have tried our best to provide you with authentic and useful information related to SBCGlobal email settings on your Droid and HTC phone. If you have any queries related to the topic, you can contact our email experts via mail at email@example.com. Our experts are available 24*7 around the clock to attend to your query and deliver the best feasible solution.