In this modern and professional world where work can't be done without emails, SBCGlobal's email...READ MORE
Are you not able to use your SBCGlobal email on Internet Explorer 11? There is no need to panic, as it is a very common issue faced by SBCGlobal email users. Below we have mentioned a few steps that you need to follow to use your SBCGlobal Email on Internet Explorer 11. So go through the blog to learn more about it.
Want to acquire more knowledge about SBCGlobal email? Get in touch with an email expert via mail or live chat anytime.
Causes Behind SBCGlobal Email Not Working on Internet Explorer 11?
Let’s first look at the reasons that are creating an obstacle for you in using SBCGlobal Email Account on Internet Explorer 11.
- Your Internet Connection is slow.
- The SBCGlobal email server is down.
- The presence of Antiviruses is creating issues for you while accessing your email.
- You are providing an Incorrect login credential.
- There is some issue with your Internet Explorer.
Tips Before Troubleshooting SBCGlobal Email Not Working on Internet Explorer 11
Once you have a clear knowledge of the reasons behind the issue, let’s discuss some of the tips that you must take care of, if you are not able to send or receive SBCGlobal email:
- Provide a strong & stable network Connection.
- Check the status of the SBCGlobal server.
- Turn off all the Antivirus present in your System.
- Verify the Server setting.
- Double- Check the login id and password before hitting the Sign in Button.
How to resolve SBCGlobal Email Not Working on Internet Explorer 11?
Let’s now discuss the process you need to follow to use SBCGlobal email on Internet Explorer 11:
- Initially, open Internet Explorer, and go to the https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/internet-explorer.aspx page.
- Now on the login page, you need to enter the first letter of your Username.
- Thereafter, a drop-down menu will appear on your screen with the list of names; select your Username from that.
- Next, you have to click on the Delete tab.
- Now, hit on the Confirm button to go further with the deletion.
- Moving ahead, click on the internet options.
- After that, select the General tab, followed by clicking on the Browsing History.
- Now look for the Delete option, and un-check the ‘preserve favorite website data,’ ‘temporary internet files,’ and ‘delete cookies’ options.
- Delete ‘history,’ ‘passwords,’ and ‘temporary files’ completely.
- Now try to log in to your SBCGlobal email account and check if it is working on Internet Explorer 11.
We have reached the end of this blog, and we hope that you have gained enough details to fix the SBCGlobal problem with the IE. However, if your SBCGlobal Email is still not working with Internet Explorer 11, you can get in touch with our email experts via chat box. You can also send us your queries at @firstname.lastname@example.org.