There are times when with just one click you can accidentally delete some important messages from your email. This may be responsible for the missing emails from your email inbox folder. Even after a long search in your email, you are not able to find the email then you don’t need to worry as you can resolve this issue by reading this blog or by calling SBCGlobal support number so as to speak with the experts.
Steps to solve the issue of missing emails from your SBCGlobal account
You need to follow below-mentioned steps to fix the issue of SBCGlobal missing email:
- You first need to check the archive folder of your account to see whether the email is there or not.
- If the email is there, then you can move it to the inbox of your SBCGlobal account.
- You even have to check the spam folder of your account to see if the email is not marked as spam.
- Make sure to check the filter setting of your SBCGlobal email account. If you have applied message forwarding option, then you need to remove it for receiving the emails.
If you cannot find the message in the inbox, spam and archive folder then you may have deleted it. In order to restore the deleted message, you need to follow the steps given below:
- You have to see whether the email is present in the trash folder or not.
- Trash folder contains the deleted email that is not older than 30 days.
- For restoring the deleted email, you need to go Trash folder that is present on the left-hand side.
- You can see the list of all the deleted emails that are deleted in the 30 days.
- You can search for the particular email which you want to restore.
- Once you have found the email, then you can select the email and right-click on it to restore it in the inbox of your SBCGlobal account.
If the email is present in the spam folder then also you have to follow quick tips in order to move it into the inbox of your SBCGlobal email account.
- Go to the Spam folder of your SBCGlobal email that is there in the left corner of the screen.
- You need to see all the message and check which message you want to move into the inbox.
- Select that particular email and then click on it to move it to the folder of yourchoice.
Even after implementing these steps, you are not able to restore or find the missing message from your SBCGlobal email account then you need to reach out to experts. You can call SBCGlobal customer care number to speak with the technicians who will guide you in finding the missing email efficiently.