There are times when with just one click you can accidentally delete some important messages from your email. This may be responsible for the missing emails from your email inbox folder. Even after a long search in your email, you are not able to find the email then you don’t need to worry as you can resolve this issue by reading this blog or by calling SBCGlobal support number so as to speak with the experts.
Steps to Solve the Issue of Missing emails from your SBCGlobal Account
You need to follow below-mentioned steps to fix the issue of SBCGlobal missing email:
- You first need to check the archive folder of your account to see whether the email is there or not.
- If the email is there, then you can move it to the inbox of your SBCGlobal account.
- You even have to check the spam folder of your account to see if the email is not marked as spam.
- Make sure to check the filter setting of your SBCGlobal email account. If you have applied message forwarding option, then you need to remove it for receiving the emails.
If you cannot find the message in the inbox, spam and archive folder then you may have deleted it. In order to restore the deleted message, you need to follow the steps given below:
- You have to see whether the email is present in the trash folder or not.
- Trash folder contains the deleted email that is not older than 30 days.
- For restoring the deleted email, you need to go Trash folder that is present on the left-hand side.
- You can see the list of all the deleted emails that are deleted in the 30 days.
- You can search for the particular email which you want to restore.
- Once you have found the email, then you can select the email and right-click on it to restore it in the inbox of your SBCGlobal account.
If the email is present in the spam folder then also you have to follow quick tips in order to move it into the inbox of your SBCGlobal email account.
- Go to the Spam folder of your SBCGlobal email that is there in the left corner of the screen.
- You need to see all the message and check which message you want to move into the inbox.
- Select that particular email and then click on it to move it to the folder of yourchoice.
Even after implementing these steps, you are not able to restore or find the missing message from your SBCGlobal email account then you need to reach out to experts. You can call SBCGlobal customer care number to speak with the technicians who will guide you in finding the missing email efficiently.
Why do you Need to Recover Missing Emails in SBCGlobal
If you have unintentionally deleted any important emails in your SBCGlobal email account, there is no need to panic. SBCGlobal email allows users to recover missing emails in their SBCGlobal email account. Recovering the missing emails can help you bring the deleted emails back to your inbox. Before you commence with the process of recovering missing emails in SBCGlobal, here are some important points that you must keep in mind;
- A restore request cannot be canceled.
- The email restoration process does not work every time.
- Check the spam or trash folder.
- Only those emails which have been deleted within seven days can be recovered.
Given below are the steps that you can execute to recover missing emails.
- First of all, log in to your SBCGlobal email account.
- After that, we must ensure that you will not further lose any mail, so forward these emails to your different email accounts.
- Now, visit the SBCGlobal mail restore help form and provide your issue in the drop-down menu list.
- Click on the “Mail Accidentally Deleted” option and follow the on-screen steps.
- After that, you have to select the time frame. Note: The maximum time length that you can select is 16 hours.
- At last, fill out the security CAPTCHA form and click on the “Create Request” option.
Related Page: Reset SBCGlobal Password
How to Recover SBCGlobal Email Contacts
If you accidentally deleted an email account in your SBCGlobal email account, then here are the steps you can execute to recover contacts emails in the SBCGlobal email account.
Recovering an individual email contact:
- Login to the SBCGlobal email account and click on the “Contacts” icon on the right side of the inbox.
- Thereon, select the “Deleted Contacts” option and checkmark the box for the email account you want to recover.
- After that, click on the “Restore” option and again click on the confirmation page.
- It will add the selected contacts back to your AT&T contacts list.
- At last, end this process by clicking on the “Done” option.
Recover all SBCGlobal email accounts:
- First, log in to your SBCGlobal email account and click on the “Contacts” option.
- Now, click on the “Deleted Contacts” option and select the “Restore From Backup” option.
- After that, select the time and date to restore the email accounts.
- Note: If the selecting date list is not available, then it means that it cannot restore the address book.
- Click on the “Retire” option, and you will get a confirmation message that the email contacts have been restored successfully.