In this modern and professional world where work can't be done without emails, SBCGlobal's email...READ MORE
Need to check the Email status which you have sent from your SBCGlobal account? Well, for that, you need to enable the read receipt option in your email, through which every time you send an email, you will get a notification as soon as your email has been opened by the receiver. However, many email provider does not offer an option of reading receipt, which includes SBCGlobal email also. But you can utilize the option to read receipts on your SBCGlobal email account through an Email client like Outlook, Mailbird, or any other. Thus, here we are going over all the information you need to know regarding reading receipts, like why they are necessary, how to enable the receipt option in your email client, and many others. Read the article to learn how to enable SBCGlobal.net read receipts option.
Why There is a Need to Enable Read Receipt in your SBCGlobal Account
Now with the advancement of technology and the utilization of mailing options for marketing strategies, users now receive numerous emails on a daily basis. More than half of these contain promotional content as part of a mail campaign. Thus due to that, there is a high chance that any important mail which you have sent will not be opened by the receiver. So, there is a need for a read receipt for the sender based on which they can proceed accordingly while communicating with other colleagues on a professional level. Other reasons why you need to enable read receipt in your SBCGlobal.net account are listed below:
- SBCGlobal mail is not a primary email with a limited user base, especially for the working professional. Due to that, there are chances that the mail you have sent is recognized as important by the users.
- Other technical issues which occur while sending Mail with your SBCGlobal account can be detected on the basis that either the mail has not been opened or it has not been delivered to the receiver yet.
- Sometimes in case of urgency in which the receiver has to revert immediately, the read receipts play an important part. In case the mail has not been opened, then users can contact directly with each other in automate their professional communication.
How can I Utilize the Option of Read Receipt in SBCGlobal.net?
Although the utility of read receipt is not available with SBCGlobal mail, users can enable this option with the help of an Email client application. First, you need to configure the SBCGlobal account in the email client application. Then, from the settings, you can enable SBCGlobal.net read receipt option, for which the steps are listed below:
Setup SBCGlobal Account on an Email Client Application
The first basic step in order to use the option of read-receipt on SBCGlobal mail is that you configure your email account on an email application. You can easily add an SBCGlobal account on Outlook or any other email client application. The mail configuration process involves a simple step where all you need to do is to fill out the correct details, which are listed below:
Your username and password are the mandatory required details that you need to give while configuring your SBCGlobal account.
Mail Server Settings:
After email credentials, you need to fill out the correct Mail configuration settings, which are given below for both incoming and outgoing mail servers:
Incoming Mail Server Settings
- Server: inbound.att.net (for POP3), imap.mail.att.net (IMAP)
- Port Number: 995 (for POP3) and 993 (for IMAP)
Outgoing Mail Server Settings
- Server: outbound.att.net (for POP3), smtp.mail.att.net (for IMAP)
- Server: 465 (for POP3), 587 (for IMAP)
Enable SBCGlobal.net Read Receipts In Mozilla Thunderbird
- Open the Mailbird and then add your SBCGlobal. Make sure that you have provided the correct details, like mail server settings are various others.
- Now, the option of read receipt can be enabled whenever you are comprising a mail near the send icon. Click on it.
- Afterward, send the mail, and whenever the mail is opened, or any particular link in the email is clicked, you will receive a notification on your account.
- You can check the notification related to read-receipt from the left-hand side of the same page.
Enable the Read Receipt option in Outlook.
- Outlook is the top email client application with the largest user base. To enable the read receipt option for any email in Outlook, follow the given steps:
- Open Outlook and then navigate to the settings. There, click on the option “ View All Outlook Settings” to enable read receipts.
- Now there, select the option Mail and then click on Message Handling.
- There you can find the option to enable read-receipt requests.
Summing it up
From the discussion above, we hope that now you can use easily enable SBCGlobal.net read-receipt in order to ensure the successful delivery of your email. To use read receipts, you need to set up your SBCGlobal account on Outlook, Mailbird, or any other application. Make sure you have set up your SBCGlobal account with the correct mail configuration. Settings. In case you need any further assistance, reach out to us through the number available below. Also, you can use the live chat option to connect with us instantly.