If you want to make an additional email account in SBCGlobal, then it can be done easily by you. You only have to follow the tips mentioned below in this blog for creating an additional email in the SBCGlobal server. However, if you don’t want to create the email on your own, then you can reach out to experts via SBCGlobal tech support number that stays available at all 24 hours.
Steps to Create the Additional Email in SBCGlobal
- First, you need to login to your email account by entering the correct username and password.
- Then click on the SBCGlobal Email Editor > Create an Additional Email.
- Then you have to verify the disk quote and email quota that is available for the secondary email.
- Enter the username and password for the new account and then select the preference.
- Then click on the OK button to confirm it.
Steps to Update the Security Program of SBCGlobal Email Account
If you want to update the security program of your SBCGlobal email account then you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- You have to make for your email app for the Mozilla Firefox.
- Now look for the option of ‘Get email message’ on the screen. You have to turn it on and then wait till your Success message on the screen.
- Now create the new password as the password created will be confined to the app only. It will not work when you open your email in your browser.
- From the drop-down menu, select Tools > Security > Show Saved Password
- Now open SMTP settings and then delete the details saved into it.
- Then you have to enter the password of yourprimary account. You will the account information of primary account in order to change the configuration of your secondary account. You can choose the option of Remember password if you don’t want to enter the password again and again.
If at any point you find any difficulty while executing the troubleshooting steps, then you need to contact SBCGlobal helpline number. The support teams are there at all time to help you in fixing the issue at hand.