When you sign in to your SBCGlobal email account from your device or system, you will get a screen where a dashboard will appear, and you can change your email account preferences under the Management option. Create a sub-user for your email account or crucial access features. To create a sub-user account quickly with SBCGlobal email, you must call SBCGlobal email support to fix it instantly. Let’s focus on the quick procedures mentioned below.
- Navigate the Authenticate Yourself option on the self-care management page
- Type the username and password to authenticate
- If you don’t wish to mention the login credentials, press Remember Login Credentials option
- Type Captcha as given in the box
- If you are not logged in, it means there is a problem with the username and password
- Type the username and password carefully and examine if login attempts are successful or not
- Log out of the account after making necessary changes. Before exiting the window, press the Save option.
Methods to Create Sub User or Manage SBCGlobal Email Online
Few methods are listed below to create a sub-user.
- While creating a sub-user, sign in to the primary account if required
- Type details in the form to make a sub-user
- Choose the password you wish to keep for the new user
- Press the “Create A User” option, and you will get the “Successful” chance on the screen
How to Examine Mail Box Size While Creating A Sub User?
You must check the mail size box to get the email in your account seamlessly. Go to the Parent Account and then press on Settings. Press on the Manage option to get the Edit mail size box. Change your mail size box as per your requirement and save the details. Suppose you wish to stop receiving emails from any email account; the procedure is relatively easy. The process, once followed, will avoid promotionally or spam emails unnecessarily in your email box. The troubleshooting steps to prevent emails in the SBCGlobal account are mentioned below.
- Press on Settings and examine the block and unblock option
- Mention the email address you wish to block in the individual email address list
- To prohibit email address, follow the similar procedure
- Once the email address is blocked, you won’t receive any email from that address
- Press Done to finish up the process; start accessing emails in the inbox.
- Previous blocked email addresses will remain in the inbox until you don’t delete them.
The above steps explain the procedure to create a sub-user for the SBCGlobal email account and manage the settings of your account. It would help if you tried it, and surely you will succeed. Suppose you are facing a problem to implement them, you must call SBCGlobal customer care to troubleshoot it instantly.