At times, you miss an important email from one of your contacts, as they keep getting marked as Spam in your SBCGlobal Email Account. Thus to save yourself from such a problem, you can add contacts to your email whitelist. This is the simplest way to make sure that you don’t miss any of your important mail. But how to do so? What is the process the add contact to your SBCGlobal Whitelist section? Let’s discuss about this in-depth to grab more knowledge.
What do you Know About SBCGlobal Email?
Before moving ahead with the step-by-step guide to whitelist a contact in your email, first, learn a bit about one of the most loved emails SBCGlobal. They are popular email service providers that provide their users with numerous features. SBCGlobal is favored by people because this email made their life easier and hassle-free.
But the Spam filter provided by the company is a bit strict, due to which, in many instances, your important emails also end up in the Spam Folder. Therefore to safeguard the users from falling into such a problem, SBCGlobal introduced a new feature named Whitelist.
Thus, if you don’t want to miss an email from an important contact, simply whitelist the contact. Once the contact is added to the Whitelist, any emails from that account will never be sent to the Spam Folder. These messages will be either in the Important folder or your inbox.
How to Add A Contact To SBCGlobal Whitelist?
Now, you have gathered enough information, right? Let’s move ahead and learn the process of adding a contact to the SBCGlobal email Whitelist:
- Initially, you have to launch any compatible Web Browser and go to the SBCGlobal Email Sign-in Page.
- Now enter your SBCGlobal email login details, i.e., your email address and password.
- Thereon, hit the Sign in button, and you will reach the inbox of your SBCGlobal account.
- Moving ahead, check the top corner of the window, and tap on the Settings icon.
- Now, a drop-down menu will appear on your screen; here, choose More Settings.
- Next, look for the Security button in the More Settings list and then click on it.
- Thereafter, tap on the Blocked Address tab.
- In this section, you can see the option Allowed Addresses. Here you have to enter the email address of the particular contact or contacts you want to add to the Whitelist of your SBCGlobal email.
- Lastly, select the Add button.
Here we are concluding our blog. By following the steps mentioned above, you can easily Add a Contact to SBCGlobal Whitelist and avoid missing any of your important messages.
However, in case you want to discuss this with a professional or need any other help, you can dial our toll-free number and grab help from highly experienced experts. Moreover, you also have the option to reach out to the professional using the live chat (Help box) present at the bottom corner of the screen.