SBCGlobal email is one of those emails which is used by a large number of people all over the world. This email is known for its brilliant features that make it not only everyone’s favorite but also the apple of everyone’s eye. However, there is a time when users witness issues while accessing this email, and these issues can be anything. It can be related to the forgotten password of the account, unable to download the attachment, or not able to send and receive email or the email is running slow. But one of the most complicated issues is when your SBCGlobal email account is suspended. You can recover your account by calling the experts via the SBCGlobal helpline number that stays accessible 24*7 round the clock.
Why Your Email Account Got Suspended?
If you are thinking of the reasons why your SBCGlobal email account got suspended, then you need to know it is either because someone hacked your email or there is a virus or malware attack. Even when you are not using your email for a long time, then also they get suspended.
Steps to Fix Suspended SBCGlobal Email Account
The steps that you need to follow while recovering your suspended SBCGlobal email account are mentioned below in this blog. However, remember to follow all the steps in the sequence they are given.
- Open your favorite browser and go to the password recovery page of the SBCGlobal Email account.
- Click on the Forgot password and then click on their name and go to the Yahoo Account Info page.
- You can click on the Manage password and security info option to visit the OLAM page.
- Here you have to enter your account email address to start the process of recovering the password.
- Now choose the way how you want to reset the password and then you can create the new password of your account.
- Don’t forget to save the changes.
If you are not able to get hold of your account then you should call SBCGlobal support number to speak with the experts, this number stays accessible 24 hours a day so that you can talk with the experts who will assist you in solving the issue of suspended email.